Blackberry Company RIM may be out of league with the top suppliers of technology gadgets, but it is not out of the market. For the past 5 years we have not seen any new technology update from RIM, however now we see some activity in the market.
The company has promised to launch some new and good gadgets in the mart phone area and in the tablet market as well. The CEO of the RIM Company Thorsten Heins told the market in an announcement ceremony, that the devices will take back the top position once the company had in the market, and will defeat the technology competitors with facts and not just show off.
1) The features of such new devices will have a support form iTunes, and Android app store, as well as the Blackberry app store itself.
2) The cell phones launched in the name of Blackberry next year (date not released by the CEO/company), will be all touch based technology. There will be no physically located QWERTY keyboard, but the design will have inbuilt touch functions and a keyboard.
3) The devices will run on the new Blackberry OS 10. The features of the OS are not yet launched out, but are not at all hidden as well. The Blackberry phones and devices will have a pack of good Blackberry cases as well to be launched by the company next year.
4) A prototype of BB 10 device was displayed at the ceremony. The device may have several features copied from the May 2012 prototype displayed, but has a lot more differences as well.
5) The Os features have really been different from the previous prototype including the support from Blackberry messenger, Facebook and Twitter apps pre installed in the devices etc.
6) The apps will enable the devices to integrate the data and information from governmental organizations to synchronize into other devices that the officials want. The apps will work on personal data selection as well.
7) The development of new OS and apps may have cost the company much, but the CEO was happy the company took a huge risk after 5 years again. He said, 'We are convinced that the BlackBerry 10 platform will shape the next 10 years as profoundly and significantly as BlackBerry shaped the last 10 years'.
Let us see how the company keeps standing on its feet after making such remarkable comments about its devices, as there is a lot more on RIM's plate with competitor devices on the rise in the market.